– Osteogenesis Imperfecta
– Limb reconstruction
– Knee arthroscopy/ knee reconstruction/ knee sports injuries
– Cerebral Palsy
– Paediatric Hip Disease
Qualifications and training
– Bsc(Hons) MBBS MSc (T&O) MRCS(Eng) FRCS(Orth)
Nick qualified from King’s College School of Medicine and Dentistry in 1999, and undertook postgraduate training in the South East Thames Orthopaedic Training circuit.
He has completed Paediatric Orthopaedic Fellowships at Sheffield Children’s Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
In addition he has received the following fellowship awards:
– AO Travelling Fellowship – Inselspital, Berne, Switzerland – 2011
– British Society for Children’s Orthopaedics Travelling Fellowship – 2014
– European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society Travelling Fellowship – 2015
Nick is a member of the British Society for Children’s Orthopaedics, European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society and the British Limb Reconstruction Society.
Research and training
Nick has a strong interest in Paediatric Clinical and Basic Science Research. He has written numerous textbook chapters and presented at national and international meetings.